Monday, July 2, 2012

Hydrangea Gazebo

This house was just delivered to Judi @ Cottage Charm in Lafayette, NJ.  Judi has two of my properties for sale in her lovely store, but this one is for her.  She gave me a little gazebo from her store and asked me to "fairy-ize" it anyway I chose.  Since she mentioned that she loved Hydrangeas I painted it purple added silk leaves & Hydrangeas to the roof and "Voila!" ... Thanks again Judi for your support of my new business!


A peak through the picket fence at the front of the gazebo!

Here you can see the 2 sewing spool tables, the thimble of flowers and the table set for afternoon tea.
So very summery! 

A little basket of bread sits on one window sill.

This bench is made from part of an old dollhouse vegetable cart.



All the hearts used on the bench, outside table and inside chairs are antique drawer pulls!

You can just see the Silver Dollar ceiling fan hanging above the table.
I attached the gazebo to a round walnut base and used moss to create a lush front yard!   The picket fence just tied it all together!

Blue berry tarts in bottle caps, flower petal cups and sea glass plates make a pretty picture.



No comments: