Sunday, June 17, 2012

Penn-Mar Irish Festival, Shrewsbury PA

Well, yesterday was a good day!  I did my first festival since starting this little venture and we had such a great day!  Thanks to Dana & the rest of  the Penn-Mar staff for being great hosts!  Thank you to all the lovely people who stopped by to browse & purchase my Whimsical Properties and just plain encourage me!   Special thanks to Mom & Dad for feeding me this week, watching my children,  making signs, hauling things, doing my laundry, working the booth  and being really good marketers!  And to my Bill...Happy Father's Day....it was so nice just to relax today...I promise I will remove all pine cones and bits of feathers from the rest of the house this week!  Love you!  Here are some pictures of the day!  P.S.  It's really easy to pack up a booth with the music of the Irish band "The Rovers" playing in the background! 

Two wood frames covered with pine cones, moss, etc. makes such better signage than a banner!

I thought it would be nice to offer some bottles of Pixie Dust.....not as easy as I thought...nothing like standing over a pot of boiling wax for a few hours!

Here is one of my display tables!


The display on the right!  Mom was very good at re-organizing when one was sold!

I turned my planters from my front porch upside down so I could have things at different heights!

Thanks to the nice people who run the Maryland Irish Festival for purchasing Little Bird Cottage! See you in November!

"Cinnamon Stick" was sitting on the kids wooden table and chairs that my Dad made and normally sit in his garden.  Man, could I have gotten a lot of money for those!

The fairies in the area must have been please because this bowl of fairy rocks mixed with Pixie Dust was waiting for us the morning of the festival.  All the kids that came to visit go to take one home for good luck!


My favorite "wee" helpers and my daily focus group!

My favorite house, well Irish Pub "The Wee Shamrock" was the first to go! 


No comments: