Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Milkweed Place

After a small hiatus, I finally have the first fairy house of 2013 finished!  Between moving into our new house in October and Christmas there has just not been time.  However, my new workshop is complete and it's awesome!  I now I have my own place which does not disturb the rest of my house and Bill can't complain about stepping on misc. bits of pine cones, etc. on a daily basis!  Yahoo!

Enjoy your tour of "Milkweed Place!"



A little bronze vase holds some dried flowers on a child's block table.

This little sitting table was made from a napkin ring.  My son carved the walnut bowl.

How cozy is this basket bed w/ the lace blanket and the earring chandelier overhead?

The curtains in each window are made from burlap.

Side view where you can see the back of the milkpod chair.

I loved these artifical flowers I found in a bag of decorative grasses.     

It was freezing for these pictures, but I loved the raindrops and the misty backdrop.

I was COVERED in Milkweed seeds during this build! 

Another view.



Give the bell a ring and step inside for a tour! 

This house blended in so nicely to it's setting.






No comments: