Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Cherry Blossom Cottage Goes to Charity

My Cherry Blossom Cottage is going to be auctioned during Penn-Mar Human Services Black Tie Gala auction on March 3rd in Hunt Valley, MD.  Penn-mar is a local non-profit organization that provides a variety of wonderful support services to families and individuals with disabilities.  I have added some new touches to this fairy cottage before it heads off for auction.  The chandelier is my favorite addition!  Enjoy and let's hope it helps Penn-mar raise much needed funds!

http://www.penn-mar.org/black_tie.htm








I love this flower berry chandelier. 

The chairs are new and more sturdy for playing!  I also included some breads.
Here I added an end table covered in leaves & flower petals and it is holding a tea tray w/ tea pot, flower petal tea cup & acorn sugar bowl!  Yummy!



I added the flowers above the bed for another pop of color and a pretty visual.


I thought this chair was too plain before so I added flowers for the garden themed room.

No comments: