Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome to "Glen Fairie"

This is the house I finally completed for my VERY patient children.  We've been working on it for months and now it's ready for action.  It's a huge house and is occupying the entire corner of my dining room.  The kids fairy house was inspired by their Grandparents house... "Glen Erin" which is fitting since a lot of the materials came from their property.  Enjoy the tour!  I'm sure we'll being adding pieces & decorations for the rest of the year!



Side porch w/ tire swing.


Front Door & Glen Fairie Sign



Dining room window

Attic bedroom for the boys!


Master bedroom w/ fireplace & ladder to the attic.

Even fairies need the loo


The heart of every house is the kitchen and this one rocks!

Add caption




Fine dining anyone?

Living room

Living room window seat.

Living room fireplace & pin cushion hassock.
I had a bed just like this when I was little that my Dad made.


No comments: