Monday, March 12, 2012

Caribbean Inspiration


Oh, what a 7 day cruise throughout the Caribbean (without your children) will do to re-fresh the batteries and inspire your imagination.  My very generous parents took my brother and I and our spouses aboard the Sea Dream Yacht last week.  I needed all that on board pampering after hours of combing the beach & diving for shells, beach glass, coral, and a variety of island seed pods & grasses.  I'm so excited that I made it through customs with my treasures from St. Barts, Nevis, Anguilla, St. John's, Virgin Gorda , Puerto Rico & St. Martin and I can't wait to do my first tropical island inspired Fairy House.  Grab a Pina Colada and stay tuned for a new look!

Coconut Grove, Nevis.....sensational conch shells washing ashore as we washed down our champagne!  That's the Sea Dream 1 Yacht in the background!

Shell Beach, St. Barts...I've never collected so much beautiful sea glass in one spot!


I can't wait to try my hand at some of the gorgeous colors of the island houses!



No comments: