Monday, January 23, 2012

The Cinnamon Stick House - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I found this sweet little dollhouse in a local junk shop!  Construction to "fairy-ize" it is under way!  It is not currently spoken for, so if anyone is interested please contact me and I customize it for you along the way!  I'm calling it the "Cinnamon Stick House."  I will update photos as I go along. 


 
Pale yellow house on a very small scale, but absolutely so cute and well made!

Tiny little rooms will make furniture making interesting!

Great side door which make playing inside a breeze!

Here I have added a thatched roof by using the inside liner from a hanging planter.  I built some wooden, terra cotta colored window boxes and filled them with Baby's Breath, pine cones and some other pretty goodies.  More branches will be added for camaflouge and soon you will see the pictures with the addition of the cinnamon sticks...hence the name!


No comments: