Friday, January 20, 2012

Amelia's...Red, White & Blue Cottage Upon Arrival

I finally got pictures from my brother of my niece Amelia when she received her fairy house back in October for her birthday.  It just happened to arrive when she & her brother had a few friends over.  I could not have asked for a better market research group for the "unveiling" of my first fairy house.  My sister-in-law said that 7 year old girls were thrilled, but she was amazed that she had to finally tell the 8, 9 & 10 year old boys to let Amelia play with her new house. Even 3 year old Jack was playing.  Yeah!  I'm so excited!  I could the excited in her voice when she called me on the phone, but seeing her smile is a worth a million!  Enjoy!

Amelia gets some help unpacking all the little "bits & pieces" of furniture & fun stuff to go in her fairy house!

Her smile says it all! 

No comments: