Sunday, February 10, 2013

Raven's Keep

As a Baltimore Raven fan and after such a fantastic Super Bowl I thought I would have a little fun and make my first "sports" inspired fairy house!  It doesn't have anything sports related other than my description and our team colors of black & purple!  It's my first rather dark house, but I love the gothic feel!  Enjoy it!

The black armoire is filled w/ purple pixie dust, dice and other goodies!

This table is black marble.  The goblets are seed pods, plates are sea glass.

There are 2 sewing spool stools for the table.

Hanging from the domed ceiling is a twig chandelier painted black w/ white birthday candles.



A peak in the side window w/ the purple satin ribbon curtains.

Gothic looking, but elegant!



The arm chair is covered in rich, black fur and a coal bucket filled with flowers sits near the door.

Another view of the chandelier.


The feathers look just beautiful blowing in the breeze!


No comments: