Friday, August 3, 2012

Pine Hollow

My fingers are bleeding and my house is a wreck, but I got one more house finished in time for the big weekend!  Now I hope I didn't get poison ivy during the photo shoot!  Lots & lots of pine cones on this property!  I still have sap stains to go w/ the blood on my fingers!  It's really cute though and I love the huge pine cone that I picked up at a flea market for .25.....deal!  Enjoy!


Lots of pine cones here! 

My husband got all the moss for the base off the roof our lake house..it's very different than what I find in the woods.

"Welcome!"  The Aspen branches my Mom brought back for me from Sun Valley, ID  I need more!

The stepping stones are the ends of pine cones.

An outdoor table made of stone & wood w/ an acorn teapot & cup and a bowl of apples!


I added a window box for a splash of color.

The shutters were made by attaching pieces of pine cones to wood.

This is truly a whimsical fairy chair made from a seed pod from a bag of potpourri & pine cones.  The lamp is so cute too!

I actually was able to get a picture of the little white bird that nests in the upstairs window!

The bed is wood covered in moss with a dried mushroom headboard!


No comments: