Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cottage Charm in Lafayette, NJ Selling Whimsical Properties

Thanks to Judi @ Cottage Charm in Lafayette, NJ for putting the "Cherry Blossom Cottage" and "Le Jardin" in her delightful store.  I met Judi last year when Ryan and I were on one of our shopping trips for unusual things to "fairy-ize."  As we were  shopping in Judi's store we explained what we were looking for and about my new business.  She was so kind and interested.  Six months later we were back and after presenting me with a packet of goodies she had been collecting for me she said she wanted these two houses for her store and she gave me a cute little gazebo to "fairy-ize" for her! 

So, if your summer travels have you in Northern New Jersey (Sussex County) please pop into Cottage Charm.  It's a great store in a charming town chock full of great antiquing & shopping!

Cottage Charm
113 State Road 15
Lafayette, NJ  07848







No comments: