Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Dollhouses To Be Transformed

These dollhouses are my most recent finds!  The White Victorian has been commissioned for a little girls "fairy" bedroom for early next year.  The white Farm House has a barn to go with it and I've re-done the roof on the Yellow House.  I'll be posting my works in progress and if anyone is interested in either house please let me know and I can customize it for your little one!

Handbuilt Farm House.  Huge rooms & Window will making playing with it a snap!
Inside view of the Farm House


This house already has been commissioned.

Yellow Victorian is available!
I've added the thatched roof!  






























Now that I've begun this Yellow Victorian, I think it is going to have all the elements of a birds nest inspired Fairy house.  Twigs, Feathers, etc. Stay tuned!

No comments: